About PAN Switzerland
Meet the PAN Switzerland Team
Become a Member of PAN Switzerland
Membership fee for 12 months is 40 CHF for (healthcare) professionals. Student membership is free as long as you are enrolled as a student at any university. Please upload your enrollment certificate along with your membership application.
Benefits for PAN Switzerland members include:
- On-demand access to all available webinar recordings* from PAN International including:
- “PAN Essentials” webinars (German)
- “Iss Das!” (Eat That!) series (German)
- “VegMed Web 2021” conference talks (English)
- “Nutrition > Medicine” series (English)
- “VegMed 2021” webinars (English)
- Receive regular newsletters every 1-2 months.
- Take part in member activities and events.
* Future events will be recorded and added to the webinar recordings page as and when they take place. Members will receive a password from PAN Switzerland to access the recordings page. Please contact PAN Switzerland directly for assistance with access.
Sign up to become a PAN Switzerland member using the form below. We will review your application and respond via email as soon as possible.
How to donate to PAN Switzerland
Please consider donating to PAN Switzerland. Your donations help us to expand our reach and educate health professionals, the general public and policymakers about the benefits of whole food plant-based nutrition. Thank you.
Verein PAN Switzerland
Alternative Bank Schweiz AG
IBAN: CH35 0839 0038 4517 1000 0