Become a PAN Member
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Physicians Association for Nutrition. Your membership is the most effective way to bring healthy nutrition to the core of healthcare systems and communities. Membership fees help to support PAN’s educational activities, projects and campaigns. In return for your support, we offer a number of exclusive benefits for members including:
- Certificates of attendance for all PAN webinars and online events that you attend during your membership.
- Certificate of membership to prove you are a supporting member.
- On-demand access to all available webinar recordings including all seasons of the Iss Das! (Eat That!) series (in German) and the Nutrition > Medicine series (in English). Future events will be recorded and added to our video library as and when they take place.
- Full access to the PAN Academy online education platform including course completion certificates and downloadable resources.
All of the above are accessible via your personal member account on our website. You will receive access to this account once your membership is activated.
The 12-month membership fee is 90 EUR (20 EUR for students).
Please use the following web form to apply for your supporting membership. We will get back to you as soon as possible once we have reviewed your application.
PAN Membership Requirements
It is required that you read, understand and commit to PAN’s statutes which you can download below. Please note that according to PAN’s statutes this membership does include the right to participate, as well as the right to speak at the annual general meeting, but excludes the right to vote.
* These fields are required.
Due to their field of functions within PAN, voting members bear great responsibility for the whole association and its future development. The number of voting members is limited to 20, and voting members must be nominated by two other members. Voting members are expected to show a great time commitment.
Do you want to stay in the loop?
Please subscribe to our newsletter below.