Become a PAN Member
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Physicians Association for Nutrition. Together, as a growing international community, we can make a big difference to people’s lives and their health. Your membership is the most effective way to help us bring healthy nutrition to the core of healthcare systems and communities. Membership fees help to support PAN’s educational activities, projects and campaigns.
In addition to welcoming you to our members’ community, we make a number of resources and extras available just to members. All of the member benefits are accessible via your personal member account on our website. You will receive access to this account once your membership is activated.
The 12-month membership fee is 90 EUR. Students are eligible for a reduced-price membership of just 20 EUR.
Discount for Students
Membership Benefits at a Glance
- Certificates of attendance for all PAN webinars and online events that you attend during your membership.
- Certificate of membership to prove you are a supporting member.
- On-demand access to all available webinar recordings including all seasons of the Iss Das! (Eat That!) series (in German), VegMed Web 2021 conference speaker highlights (in English) and the Nutrition > Medicine series (in English). Future events will be recorded and added to our video library as and when they take place.
- Test your knowledge in a final test after each module of the PAN Academy.
- Full access to the PAN Academy modules including course completion certificates and downloadable resources.
- Monthly newsletters to keep up-to-date with the latest nutrition news, PAN events and projects.
Other Ways to Contribute
Support PAN with a one-time or recurring donation.
Join Our Team
Further your career with us.
Make a valuable contribution of your time.
Start a Branch
Help us expand our reach around the world.
Do you want to stay in the loop?
Please subscribe to our newsletter below.