If you are interested in any of our open job positions below, we strongly encourage you to apply for them.
Medical Content Executive
Position Title: Medical Content Executive
Reports to: Executive Director, Medical Director
Position Status: Part-time or full-time (tbd)
Location: EU. Remote workplace
To apply, please email a letter of introduction and resume along with your earliest start date and salary requirement to: email@example.com
About the Role
As PAN’s Medical Content Executive, you will be responsible for ensuring a constant output of our educational medical materials and the quality of these materials. You will research and create evidence-based material in addition to managing respective volunteer projects.
PAN consists of a team of highly dedicated and intrinsically motivated staff and volunteers. As a growing nonprofit start-up, we constantly evolve and create new working fields to advance our mission. As part of this team, you will be given the opportunity to develop ideas from the start within meaningful and diversified projects.
- Develop blueprint for and create/evaluate educational materials to communicate findings based on existing nutritional and medical research:
- medical articles
- fact sheets and graphics
- webinar/seminar scripts and presentations
- online courses
- brochure content
- position papers
- Manage volunteers in related projects
- Represent PAN at nutrition and medical conferences
- Record, monitor, and report progress to Medical Director and Executive Director
- Perform other project-related work
- Completed professional education in nutrition science or medicine
- Strong experience in scientific work and scientific writing (especially in the field of nutrition and nutrition medicine)
- Strong commitment to our values and mission, and high intrinsic motivation
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, including ability to gather and analyze a variety of information to develop appropriate recommendations for action
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written English (advantage: also German)
- Ability to work remotely under minimal supervision
- Willingness to work as part of a global, remote team
Do you want to stay in the loop?
Please subscribe to our newsletter below.