A Taste of Healthcare Webinar Series March-April 2022
Event 5 of 5: Sports Nutrition – Food Fuels Performance
Date: April 20, 2022
Time: 7pm – 8:30pm CET
Speaker: Sue Kenneally, MD
Location: Zoom webinar
About this event
About the series
“A Taste of Healthcare” webinar series covers the links between nutrition and some of our most pressing global health threats. We are extremely happy to welcome a selection of leading international researchers in their fields to share their knowledge with you during the series. The series provides medical students with the knowledge, motivation, and tools to implement optimal nutrition in clinical practice and healthcare systems.
There are a total of five 90-minute webinars in this series with one or two speakers per event, plus a Q&A / discussion session afterwards. Please register in advance for each individual event by clicking on the register buttons on each event registration page. Please note that you will be redirected to Zoom to complete your registration. Registration for all events in the series is also possible. Please only register for all events if you intend to participate in all of them as spaces are limited.
Participation certificates and recordings
PAN Members will receive a participation certificate for their attendance at these webinars. Please make sure you use the email address linked to your PAN Membership account when registering.
The recording of all webinars in this series will be made available (subject to speaker permission) to PAN members in the webinar recordings area once the series is complete.
Not a member yet? Find out more here.
Sue Kenneally, MD
About PAN University Groups
Other events in this series
The events and links to the corresponding registration pages are as followed:
- Event #1 Mar 23: “The Power and Perils of Nutrition” Speakers: Niklas Oppenrieder, MD and Pauline Scheelbeek, Ph.D.
- Event #2 Mar 30: “Nutrition Mechanisms as Causes and as Symptoms” Speaker: Jennifer Trilk, Ph.D.
- Event #3 Apr 6: “When to Eat and What to Feed Microbes” Speakers: Emily Manoogian, Ph.D. and Emanuel Canfora, Ph.D.
- Event #4 Apr 13: “Diet and Diabetes: Carbohydrate Consensus vs. Controversy” Speaker: Christopher Gardner, Ph.D.
- Event #5 Apr 20: “Sports Nutrition – Food Fuels Performance” Speaker: Sue Kenneally, MD
We’re grateful for the partnership and support from the following international student organisations: