- This event has passed.
PAN Seminar: The Power of Nutrition (Hamburg/Germany)
June 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Nutrition is one of the major factors in disease development and, therefore, a powerful tool to prevent and treat numerous diseases. Nevertheless, it is a highly under-represented topic in medical education. Therefore, the Physicians Association for Nutrition e.V. (PAN) provides seminars for you to fill this gap.
- “The Power of Nutrition” is a PAN seminar for medical students.
- Admission will be free of charge.
- The event will be held in German.
What will you learn?
– Relevance of nutrition concerning disease development and its power in preventive and therapeutic methods
– Mechanisms through which nutrition influences our body
– Characteristics of optimal nutrition
– Methods on how to integrate nutritional advice in daily medical work
Where and when will it take place?
We are looking forward to meeting you on 18 June 2019 (6:00 – 8:00 pm) at Universität Hamburg (Campus Lehre Gebäude N55, Hörsaal, Martinistraße 52, 20246 Hamburg ).
Do you need to register?
Yes, please register via the registration form above. The registration will be closed when all the available spaces are taken. If you are still interested in participating, keep an eye on it. Due to cancellations, there will possibly be spaces available again at a later point in time.
Please note that a representative of PAN might take photos before, during, and after this event. PAN reserves the right to publish them for the representation of our activities on our website and social media channels, as well as in print media. Registering for and attending this event is considered consent on your part.